Become a Visionary Organization
We’d like to show our appreciation to those organizations who are helping spread the word and grow The Community in these exciting early stages. Visionary Organizations are organizations, both for profit and not for profit, that have joined CF and who are supporting the Community Funded concept by funding projects, engaging their social circles, and by spreading the CF message in their communities.
Visionary Organizations are recognized by the “Visionary Org” badge on their profile and by the inclusion of their branding on the Community Funded homepage and on the Visionary Organizations Page.
The Benefits of Being a Visionary Org
1) Organization logo appears on the homepage of Community Funded.
2) Visionary Org profiles are highlighted in their own section of Explore The Community.
3) Organization is listed in CF Marketing materials.
4) Shout out from CF through its social networks.
5) Listed in the monthly CF E-Newsletter.
To qualify and maintain a Visionary Org badge an organization must complete all of the following criteria on a monthly basis:
1) Pledge or Match at least one project.
2) Complete and Update their MyCF profile.
3) Share a message about CF through their social networks.
4) Make a Community Offering.
If your organization has met these criteria and would like to be recognized as a Visionary Organization, please share your logo, a short description about your organization and a brief explanation about why your are excited about Community Funded and how you plan to spread the word.
Please note that the criteria for qualifying as a Visionary Organization is subject to continued refinement.